blog visitors

SMILE YOU DONT CRY



You want to say goodbye
I want to holiday
I give you food capcay
After dont cry


Try to look at the sky
Nothing to puyunghay
I want to you cingcay
Don't finish i ngacay

bridge :
I want you and me, always together.
Always together, i want you and me.
You dont running, me and the cry....

Reff :
For you.... i and the sky.
Nothing the wind of change, because i love you so much.
oh.. my love, my darling...
I too i love you...

Smile, you don't cry... 3x

itulah lagu sule terbaru yang sering dibawakan di OVJ. yang pastinya tetap kocak dan lucu deh..
bagi nyang mao download silahkan klik aja tulisan di bawah ini.





TERIMAKASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN ANDA
saya tunggu kritik dan sarannya
jangan lupa klik iklannya ya???
hehehe





1 comments:

Unknown said...

gan kok gak bisa di download....

butuh patch pes 2012 terbaru??
silakan download di http://dwikysblog.blogspot.com/2012/04/pes-2012-patch-33-released-download_26.html

Post a Comment